Holistic Education Foundation (HEF), is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to education in holistic health & natural alternatives. Our mission is to provide free education in holistic health and natural alternatives.
This is HEF’s 2nd Leap Year Yoga Challenge. It will take place February 24, 2024 from 9am-3pm at the Hobe Sound Farmers Market. The LYYC2024 is similar to a 5k marathon is for runners. Yogis will be sponsored by their family & friends to practice 108 sun salutation at the event. Afterward, participants will have fun listening to a DJ, have their picture taken, shop naturally-minded vendor booths, and receive a goodie bag.
We would be honored to have your yoga studio participate in the Challenge.
What we would expect from your studio:
- Complete the Registration form: Click here
- Complete payment of $250
- Lead a set of Sun Salutations
- Take part in HEF’s leadership photoshoot
- Promote the Leap Year Yoga Challenge at your studio
- Proof of Insurance must be provided to HEF for Martin County
- Company: logo must be submitted by January 15th 2024
- Arrive at the LYYC at 8:30am, break down not before 2:00pm, mandatory vacate premises 3:00pm
- Each Studio is asked to donate 1 item for a raffle
- Bring your own table, chairs, and tent
What will you receive?
- 10 General admission tickets, valued at $250 (You may sell these tickets)
- 2 VIP tickets, valued at $216(You may sell these tickets)
- Studio name included in social media posts
- Promotional flyers and poster
- LYYC 2024 goodie-bag
To register pay here:
Contact Lori Lauridsen with questions (321) 279-5440 or email HEFgives@gmail.com