Vegetable and Egg Co-op
HEF is a 501c3, completely volunteer run organization. Our mission to provide free education in holistic health and natural alternatives, while connecting the community of like-minded individuals.
This co-op program helps support our mission in many ways, including but not limited to, our online zoom meetings, Facebook pages, groups & Pinterest account that share ideas on how to continue to be holistically healthy. Additionally, we connect the community by supporting local, organic farming, and coming together to group buy, which is sustainable & good for the earth. Both HEF & the farm, try to use minimal packaging & avoid plastic when possible.
HEF does not mark up any of the prices. These are direct wholesale prices from the farm. If you are an HEF member, there is no additional charge to purchase. If you are not a member, there is a $5 charge for each weekly order you place. If you are interested in becoming a member, you can read more about membership and all the great benefits we offer, on our website: www.HEFgives.org
To place your order:
- Email HEFgives.firstname.lastname@example.org we will send you the list with what is available this week. You choose what you want & only pay for those foods.
- Orders need to be placed by Wednesday at 5pm.
- When we pick up at the farm, we receive separate checks for you, & we will text you a copy of the receipt.
- Pick up is Friday after 5pm or Saturday anytime. This is a zero contact pick up. Please be sure to schedule your pick up time in advance. Pick up in Palm City & West Palm Beach, possibly Stuart and/or St. Lucie depending on who orders.
- Pay upon delivery cash or check accepted, or PayPal.
Many hands make light work, we are a volunteer run organization, your participation is welcome and encouraged.